Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Tight Ass Tuesday

.
.
The Only Leverage We Have is Extreme Frugality -- Of Two Minds Debt is serfdom, capital in all its forms is freedom. The only leverage available to all is extreme frugality in service of accumulating productive capital. There are only three ways to better oneself financially: marry someone with money, inherit money or accumulate capital/savings and invest it in productive assets. (We'll leave out lobbying the Federal government for a fat contract, faking disability, selling derivatives designed to default and other criminal activities.)
.
Drive Free, America - Why Lyft, Uber and Sidecar are the Future -- Fox News - Companies called Lyft, Uber and Sidecar offer a phone app that allows people who need a ride somewhere to connect to a driver nearby who'd like to make a few extra bucks. It's like creating an instant taxi business -- which is why it makes existing taxi businesses nervous. I became a Lyft driver. Once I passed a criminal background check and got my Lyft driver app, I pressed a button on my phone saying I was "available." I quickly got a message from someone nearby who wanted a ride. My passenger was easy to find -- my phone gave me directions. He wanted to go to a grocery store. After I dropped him off, I told my phone app I was "available" again. No cash changed hands. My passenger's phone suggested he give me a credit card "donation" based on time and distance. He could have stiffed me, but if he did, it would appear on his Lyft "rating," and he'd have trouble getting another ride.
.
How To Fix A Broken Hammer -- The Prepper Project - Have you ever broken a tool and thrown it away, rather than fixing it? Guilty as charged. As I’ve embraced the fact that our throwaway culture is on the verge of collapse, I’ve started to think differently about my tools and the potential assets around me.
.

2 comments:



  1. God bless Dr. Temi for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Neutron Moron Disease since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the neutron moron disease out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Temi, how he cured Neutron Moron Disease with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from Neutron Moron Disease, Dr. Temi truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through doctortemiherbalhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348112252378

    DOCTOR TEMI CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. NEUTRON MORON DISEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr. Temi for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Neutron Moron Disease since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the neutron moron disease out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for NEUTRON MORON DISEASE i saw a comment about Dr. Temi, how he cured Neutron Moron Disease with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from Neutron Moron Disease, Dr. Temi truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through doctortemiherbalhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348112252378

    DOCTOR TEMI CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. NEUTRON MORON DISEASE

    ReplyDelete